What are the trends, challenges and opportunities with niche and rare disease drug markets?
Niche and rare disease drugs are experiencing transformative growth, with revolutionary, premium-priced therapies entering the marketplace. DRG’s Niche & Rare Disease Landscape & Forecast (N&R DL&F) module provides a comprehensive assortment of market segments that offer the greatest potential.
Assess new areas of growth
DRG’s Niche & Rare Disease Landscape & Forecast (N&R DL&F) module is the industry’s most comprehensive source of vital disease-specific business and market intelligence. Our portfolio includes detailed assessments of more than 20 niche and rare disease markets, spanning across several therapeutic areas.
Understanding built on primary research
With DRG’s Niche & Rare DL&F module, you will be able to:
- SIZE POPULATIONS AND MONITOR EPIDEMIOLOGICAL TRENDS.
- KNOW THE STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, AND POSITIONING OF CURRENT TREATMENTS.
- LEARN THE TOP UNMET NEEDS AND CORRESPONDING OPPORTUNITIES.
- ASSESS THE LINE-UP OF EMERGING THERAPIES, FROM EARLY TO LATE PHASE.
- EVALUATE MARKET POTENTIAL FOR YOUR PIPELINE ASSETS — AND THOSE OF YOUR COMPETITORS.
- OPTIMIZE YOUR LONG-TERM DISEASE/DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
Lose nothing in translation
For each of the niche and rare diseases covered, access a 10-year out, epidemiology-based, pharmaceutical market forecast for key therapies in the United States and the EU5 – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Sickle Cell Disease
Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma)
Small Cell Lung Cancer
Graft Versus Host Disease
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)